Sunday, October 14, 2007

Tequila!

Q: What do you get when you combine crab cakes, one guava mojito, french fries, meatloaf, 2 german lagers and 3 bites of pepperoni pizza?

A: FOOD POISONING!

Me: Ryan, wake up!! i have food poisoning!!!!
Ryan: snores.
Me: Food poisoning! dizzy! gonna faint! stomach contractions!
Ryan: Whaaa? Want me to rub your tummy?
Me: NOOOOOO!! ::runs back to toilet::

Well, that was my weekend.

I also have to tell you that i'm drunk... right...now.

I'm not a degenerate though, i'm just quitting! so i should definitely drink margaritas, beer and tequila shots at 12:15 on a Monday...right??? RIGHT!

My boss just came over and said something to me, and I think I replied... I'm not sure. But then, the new boy Dave who sits 1 cubicle away just emailed me this:

From: DBahr
To: JWinston

You just had no idea what Pete said to you haha

And then I got this one from Mel:

From: MRuiz
To: JWinston

I'm WAAAAAAASTED!!!!!

So that is THAT.

I wish I could say more right now.

No comments: