Thursday, February 22, 2007

Let's Hear It For FOX!

I like to dedicate one day each week to cleaning up my life. This entails at least 40 minutes on the elliptical, a date with the laundry room, general dust bunny collection and a thorough eyebrow tweezing- magnifying mirror and all!
Why don't I spread out these activities, you wonder? There's a simple answer to this really. AMERICAN IDOL.

Yes, American Idol. The perfect excuse to skip out on happy hour, and instead put on a pair of your stinkiest sweatpants and lay on your sheetless bed eating reduced-fat peanut butter straight out of the container.

While I generally feel the need to be immersed in social interaction at least 12 to 14 hours each day, when I'm watching Idol it's like i've been transported to a tropical, deserted fantasy island... except Simon's there, too. We're wearing nothing but leaves to cover our private parts and he's feeding me grapes and a delicious assortment of cheese while we gossip wildly about each of the contestants' performances.



We disagree a lot, specifically because I think Leslie the dog walker is amazing in her hybrid dog-walker-singer type ways, and I would happily hang a lifesize poster of chubby-faced Chris in my bedroom any day of the week. Simon tells me I have the taste of a mule, but I think it's rather hot when he talks dirty to me and we remove our leaves and have crazy, passionate British-Jewish lovemaking all over the island.

Sigh. Until we meet again next Tuesday at 8 o' clock.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are truly a nut Jess! lol

Anonymous said...

oh yea the anonymous is your cueb buddy!

Anonymous said...

i mean cube buddy lol this is fun!

Anonymous said...

Jessica, hello. I am living in Israel and come to your page. I think your writing beautiful like you in photograph. I would like you to travel to me so we can talk. You are very intelligent and beautiful and I like beautiful womens. If you are interest write me a story on your page.

sol beskowitz

Anonymous said...

Um... is that guys post above for real?!?

Jess said...

hmmm. i'm not sure. Hi Sol. Do you think the i'm the lady wearing the cheese bra? If so, i guess that makes perfect sense.
I would love to write a story about you. Perhaps we could go on a really bad date sometime?

Anonymous said...

Jessica, I do not think you wear cheese. I have been reading your page for very many times. This is real. I am not a bad date? I like romance, candles, Israel, girls, dancing, and poetry. I would love you to write story for me. Please. You are a beautiful woman.

sol beskowitz

Anonymous said...

sol tells me you do not believe his love for you. I have knowledge of sol since he is tiny. it is not each day that he has pangs of loving in his loin. for you, he has these things. give him a option to take your love and give to you his loving also.